Updated my Commission info!
Will now keep slots open and public
Here is some info below:
-The difference between complex and simple shading is that complex is more like a full blown painting with light sources affecting the whole image. Imagine game concept art if you will. While simple shading is more..simple. It is in an illustrative sense and may not include an overly complex background.
-I am happy to do fanart and original characters. In the event that I may be uncomfortable with drawing certain characters due to complexity or style differences, this will be discussed with you and we can work something out.
-I won’t do NSFW art. Fluff is fine such as hugging and kissing etc. I can do violence and blood but not outright gore. I am also open to drawing couples with any gender identity and sexuality. If I may be uncomfortable with drawing a certain situation, we can discuss this together and work a new idea out.
-For original characters, complex fanart characters and original backgrounds, I will need references given to me before I can start a sketch. This may be in the form of drawings, photos or a detailed description of the character.
- All prices in white are set prices. There may be additional charges applied if stated above, depending on the complexity of the drawing/colouring. This will be notified to you.
-I may post the final result as well as e-mailing it to you back. If you do not wish for it to be posted online, please state so.
If you’re not sure on how to commission me, here’s a small guide!
1. You email me at email@example.com, telling me the character(s), you want drawn, how, using which references, and in what style, including any additional choices.
Example: Heya Risu, I’d like my character “xx” drawn with- Full Body simple shading. I’d also like to add another character “yy” in. Here are some references.
2. I will email you back the cost of the commission and my paypal information.
Example: Hello! That will be $35, here is my info: ..
3. I will then start once you’ve sent me a payment
4. I will send you WIPs if it is a complex drawing, or otherwise a “finished” product. Here you can ask for any small changes free of charge
5. Only once you are happy with the drawing I shall accept payment.
For all commissioning requests, please contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
As tumblr tends to eat up messages and asks. Thank you! : )